We’re thrilled to introduce our new range of products for children aged 2+. Ask for these exciting new formulas at your local pharmacy.
Oriental Botanicals for Kids is an innovative new range of herbal and nutritional products especially for children, with an initial focus on immune support.
- Suitable for children aged 2+
- Great tasting, with no added sugar
- Sweetened with stevia and naturally derived flavours
- Simple to mix in water or juice, so they’re easy for kids to take (even those who are fussy!)
- No added dairy products, gluten and nuts
KIDS’ ASTRAGALUS 8 IMMUNE SHIELD
- Delicious naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with no added sugar
- Includes astragalus to help trigger a healthy immune response
- Plus zinc to help reduce how frequently kids catch common colds
- Based on a traditional Chinese medicine formula called, Jade Windscreen Formula, which combines astragalus with white atractylodes and fang feng; Jade Windscreen Formula is traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds in Chinese medicine
KIDS’ COLD & FLU FIGHTER
- Echinacea to support children’s immune systems to help them fight illness, as well as to relieve sore throats and runny and blocked noses associated with kids’ common colds and flu, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Elderflower, to relieve children’s sore throats and mild fever associated with common colds and flu, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Plus the Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia, and fresh elderberry juice, equivalent to 408mg per 2.5mL
Kids’ Cold and Flu Fighter has a great kid-friendly taste with naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour and no added sugar.
KIDS’ COUGH FIGHTER
New Kids’ Cough Fighter has been specially formulated to taste great while soothing children’s coughs.
- Contains ivy leaf, which decreases children’s coughs
- Plus four of the herbs found in our popular Bronchelix formula: elecampane, thyme, balloonflower and Chinese licorice
- Helps clear respiratory mucus, based on the traditional use of elecampane and thyme as expectorants in Western herbal medicine
- Delicious naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with extra sweetness from Chinese licorice
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.