Terms & Conditions – Oriental Botanicals Western Australian Wellness Advisor Competition
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is McPherson’s Consumer Products Pty Ltd (ACN 000 020 495), trading as Fusion Health and Oriental Botanicals of Unit 54/1 Porter Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481 telephone: 1800 550 103
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older who are currently working in a pharmacy that stocks Oriental Botanicals products in Western Australia (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 15/10/2021 and ends at 11:59 pm AWST on 15/12/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Create an account and log into Oriental Botanicals online training platform
b. For one entry complete 8 modules
c. For 2 entries complete 11 modules
d. For 3 entries complete 15 modules
7. If an Eligible Entrant has already completed the above prior to the promotional period, they will automatically receive their entry/entries into the draw
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Once Eligible Entrants have completed the Entry Requirements, they will automatically be entered in the draw to win
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received.
13. The draw will take place on December 17th, 2021 at the promoter’s address at 11am. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days and will be published at www.orientalbotanicals.com.au/oriental-botanicals-western-australian-wellness-advisor-competition within 7 business days.
14. An unclaimed prize draw, if required, will be held March 17, 2022 at the same time and location as the original draw. Any unclaimed prize winners will be notified in writing within 2 business days and will be published at www.orientalbotanicals.com.au/oriental-botanicals-western-australian-wellness-advisor-competition within 7 business days.
15. The first four valid entrants drawn will win a $500 cash gift voucher
16. If the prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable for, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers, including:
a. Prize is not redeemable for cash or cash products
b. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
c. The prize limit is up to $500
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
20. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw
21. The prize will be arranged with the winner and presented to the Entrant within 60 days of being notified the winner
22. Total prize pool value is $2,000
23. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ( “Non-Excludable Guarantees” ). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use, taking or redemption of a prize.
29. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as, and in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.