Features and benefits
- Ginkgo supports cognitive function including:
- Learning and information processing
- Attention span
- Brahmi promotes memory and attention span and supports learning and information processing in people aged over 50 years
- Siberian ginseng is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to enhance memory
- Memory contains a standardised extract of ginkgo and a standardised and clinically tested extract of brahmi (BacoMind®)
- Plus gotu kola, schisandra and kola nut
How it works
Ginkgo supports memory
Consider ginkgo during times of increased mental activity, such as studying, as it maintains mental function, memory, information processing, learning and helps improve attention span.
Ginkgo also supports brain function and healthy blood circulation, including circulation to the peripheries including the hands, legs and feet.
Brahmi enhances memory recall in elderly individuals
Oriental Botanicals Memory also includes a standardised, clinically tested and sustainably grown and harvested source extract of brahmi, called BacoMind®.
In people aged over 50 years, brahmi:
- Enhances memory
- Increases attention span
- Supports information processing and learning
Siberian ginseng improves memory in traditional Chinese medicine
Siberian ginseng is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to enhance memory and strengthen Qi (or life force energy).
Plus Gotu kola and more
Oriental Botanicals Memory also contains gotu kola, which is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a rasayana. In Ayurvedic medicine, a rasayana is a tonic medicine that’s traditionally taken to rejuvenate the body and promote longevity.
Memory also contains the herbs schisandra and kola nut.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.