Features and benefits
Standardised Tienchi Ginseng
- Reduces bleeding and resolves bruising
- Promotes healthy heart and circulation
- Relieves pain from soft tissue injury
- Enhances exercise performance
- Promotes stamina and endurance
- Relieves exercise-induced muscle pain and stiffness
- Reduces heavy menstrual bleeding
- Assists with weight management*
How it works
Ideal for athletes and people who care about their heart, Tienchi supports healthy circulatory dynamics; blood flow to organs and tissues affected by blood stasis or congestion, especially major muscle groups, the uterus and the heart.
Oriental Botanicals® Tienchi Ginseng is standardised to researched bioactive Ginsenosides, which also demonstrate cardioprotective benefits to promote healthy heart function and reduce oxidation of LDL cholesterol. Additionally, Tienchi possesses antioxidant, antiageing, haemostatic, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant and neuroprotective properties.
Tienchi is traditionally used to reduce bleeding and resolve bruising. It helps to disperse swelling, alleviate pain and enhance blood and Qi flow to areas of Blood stagnation or stasis, as often occurs in soft tissue injury to muscles, tendons and ligaments. Tienchi helps to improve exercise performance, and in conjunction with regular exercise and a balanced diet, may assist healthy weight loss management.
* In conjunction with regular exercise and a balanced diet
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or healthcare practitioner.