Features and benefits
- Features a readily absorbed and bioavailable form of zinc - zinc glycinate
- Also contains 1000mg vitamin C per tablet
- Zinc and vitamin C maintain immune system health and provide antioxidant support
- Zinc maintains reproductive system health and helps support healthy prostate function
- Zinc also helps provide support for healthy blood sugar, eyesight, and brain and mental function
- Zinc helps keep the hair and nails strong and in good condition
How it works
Readily absorbable zinc
Oriental Botanicals Zinc Excel contains zinc glycinate for superior absorption compared to some other forms of zinc (e.g. zinc sulfate). It also provides 1000mg vitamin C per tablet. Together, zinc and vitamin C help to maintain immune system health and act as antioxidants to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Benefits of zinc
Zinc has many more benefits, including:
• Supporting healthy skin and the healing of wounds
• Maintaining a healthy reproductive system, and in men, supporting prostate health and the production and maturation of sperm
• Supporting healthy vision
• Helping to maintain healthy hair and nails
• Help maintain healthy blood glucose
• Supporting cognitive function and nerve conduction
• Supporting children’s healthy growth and development
With vitamins B6 and C
Vitamins B6 and C are also found in the Zinc Excel formula, as they help zinc in supporting healthy immune function and skin health. Vitamin C is also important for other aspects of skin health including collagen formation and wound healing.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.